"Tantra for the New Age"
Master's new 8-Week online Meditation Course
starts Sunday, April 2, 2023
Regular Price $349
- 5-live, ninety minute classes, offered via zoom
- Instructions released weekly, over the 8 weeks, for the 6-Step Meditation Practice
- Audio recordings of all live class lectures and all meditation practices
- Placement in a small discussion group that meets weekly during the 8 weeks of the course *
This course will center on a tantric meditation designed to purify body, mind, and energy field, as well as stimulate the realization of higher mind, clarify the chakras, and bring the practitioner into full alignment with the Teacher’s truth body.
The meditation will be taught in stages, and each specific layer of focus can be learned and practiced on its own. In that way, participants will learn to layer the different aspects upon the breath work, which is the foundation of this practice. Each layer engages a specific part of the practice, and will be added sequentially.
- Meditation Step I, Laying the Foundation of the Breath
- Meditation Step II, Aligning Personal Chakras with the Teacher’s Chakras
- Meditation Step III, Raising the Frequency of Chakra Light to Purify Body, Mind, and Energy Field
- Meditation Step IV, Releasing Lower-frequency Energy Defilements from the Chakras
- Meditation Step V, Realizing the Enlightened Qualities of the Chakras
- Meditation Step VI, Putting it All Together
This course is meant to engage the student fully in a process that will train his or her focus, heighten concentration, encourage/develop enlightened perception, and gain new appreciation for how cyclic existence drives the whole process. For this reason, student attendance at the live classes and weekly Pod meetings is highly encouraged, since part of the purpose of the course involves learning to be high witness to the transformation of others.
Students will be given login access to the Rocky Mountain Esoteric School (RMES) website. https://rmes.moodlecloud.com/
Course communications will be sent by email to students from this online school platform. All course materials will be available for downloading from this location.
* Through the RMES online school platform, each student will be assigned to a small discussion group called a Pod.
Each Pod has an assigned Pod Leader and a private discussion board for email communications between members.
- Pod leaders will lead the group meetings following Master's guidance.
- Every Pod will meet weekly, via the Internet, during the 8 weeks the course is open. The time of the meeting will be set by the members of the Pod.
This course is being offered by Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation. Course registration payments are made to VFF.